2017 Director Application (2018, 2019, 2020 Term)
We’re looking for members interested in shaping our future….
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS®. The major function of the Board of Directors is to establish Board policy and procedure. The Directors meet approximately ten times a year.
- Three Directors representing the General Membership will be elected in 2017 to service a three-year term (2018, 2019, 2020).
- One Affiliate Director representing the Affiliates will be elected in 2017 to serve a three-year term (2018, 2019, 2020).
- One Director representing the Greater Wood County Real Estate Association will be elected in 2017 to serve a three-year term (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Applicants must be a member of TRAR and shall have had at least three (3) years of experience in Real Estate.
- Applicants must have attended at least two (2) TRAR sponsored events in the last two (2) years, excluding MLS and continuing education courses.
- Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation from another active REALTOR® member.
- A profile of each candidate will be published in a Special Issue of the Toledo REALTORS® Magazine and will be posted on www.toledorealtors.com.
- All interested members should complete this form and email it along with a photograph to Megan at email@example.com or mail it to 590 Longbow Drive, Maumee, OH 43537 no later than October 27, 2017.