Sliding House Image
Toledo Skyline Image

September 2016 Northwest Ohio Housing Market Report now available

September sales of single-family homes in Lucas and Northern Wood County reported by the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS® totaled 522. This was an increase of 2% compared to September of 2015. Sales volume generated by September activity totaled $72 million, which was up 2% from 2015. The median sales price was $113,700 (down 4% compared to September 2015), and the average sales price was $137,418 (a decrease of 2% compared to last September). 720 listings were added to the system in September, which was up 2% from last September’s 709, and inventory of single-family listings showed 3,538 available at month’s end which represented a supply of 6.8 months which is down 10% from September of 2015 .

CLICK HERE for the full report

september-image