Toledo Community Foundation Announces Scholarship Recipients
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TOLEDO, OHIO, July 7, 2015 – The Board of Trustees of Toledo Community Foundation, Inc. recently awarded $5,250.00 in 2015-2016 college scholarships from the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS® Scholarship Fund of the Toledo Community Foundation.
Three new and three renewal scholarships were awarded to the following students for the 2015-2016 academic year:
- Jessica Hayton who resides in Toledo, OH, graduate of Bowsher High School attending The University of Toledo;
- Morgan Korecki who resides in Toledo, OH, graduate of Toledo School for the Arts attending Bowling Green State University; and
- Alicia Lukewho resides in Edgerton, OH, graduate of Edgerton High School attending Northwest State Community College.
- Shawna Bartlett, a Toledo resident, attending Lourdes University;
- Lauren Hyttenhove,a Sylvania resident, attending Bowling Green State University; and
- Anastasia Martinez, a Toledo resident, attending The Ohio State University.
The Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS® Scholarship Fund of the Toledo Community Foundation was established in 1995 by members of the organization. The Fund is designed to assist current graduates of northwest Ohio high schools in attending the Ohio college or university of their choice. Once awarded, the scholarship is renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study.
Applications for the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS Scholarship are available online through Toledo Community Foundation’s website, www.toledocf.org, generally after the first of the year. Scholarship awards are announced in July.
For further information about the Foundation’s Scholarship program, please contact Joanne Olnhausen at Toledo Community Foundation at 419.241.5049 or visit the Foundation’s website at www.toledocf.org.
Toledo Community Foundation, Inc. is a public charitable organization created by citizens of our community to enrich the quality of life for individuals and families in our area. In existence since 1973, the Foundation has more than 685 funds with assets of approximately $224 million. The Foundation provides philanthropic services for individuals, families, businesses and corporations to meet their charitable giving needs. For more information about Toledo Community Foundation, visit www.toledocf.org or follow us on Facebook.
# # #
Confirmed in compliance with National
Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.
CONTACT: Joanne M. Olnhausen
Communications and Scholarship Officer
Toledo Community Foundation
Phone: (419) 241-5049