Northwest Ohio REALTORS® strives to provide buyers and sellers with the most up-to-date information focusing on the local and national housing market.
Reasons You Need a REALTOR®
- A real estate transaction is complicated.In most cases, buying or selling a home requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page government-mandated settlement statements. A knowledgeable guide through this complexity can help you avoid delays or costly mistakes.
- Real estate has its own language.If you don’t know a CMA from a HUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with someone who speaks that language.
- REALTORS® have done it before.Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change, that’s why having an expert on your side is critical.
- REALTORS® provide objectivity.Since a home often symbolizes family, rest, and security, not just four walls and a roof, home selling or buying is often a very emotional undertaking. For most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective third party helps you keep focused on both the business and emotional issues most important to you.
- REALTORS® are members of NAR.The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is a trade organization of more than one million members nationwide. REALTORS® subscribe to a stringent code of ethics that helps guarantee the highest level of service and integrity.