The Northwest Ohio Board REALTORS® is proud to offer high-quality, low-cost, continuing education courses to our members. Courses are open to all licensed real estate agents, and most classes are held at the NOR offices in Maumee, Ohio.
NOR provides courses with topics that are of high importance to REALTORS®, for new agents and continuing education credit for those agents licensed in Michigan. Ohio law requires all licensees to take 30 hours of real estate continuing education every three years. The 30 hours must include three hours each of Core Law, Civil Rights, and Ethics.
We are happy to assist you in registering for courses or understanding the education requirements for REALTORS®. Please contact Sara at 419.535.3222 if you need assistance.
Upcoming Continuing Education Classes
- Civil Rights: October 11, 2022
- Core Law: October 11, 2022
- Ethics: October 12, 2022
- Elective: October 12, 2022
Additional Continuing Education Opportunities
You can visit any of the organizations below for additional educational offerings.
- Ohio Association of REALTORS® Continuing Education
- NOR New Member Orientation Course
- NAR’s Course Lookup
- NAR’s REALTOR® Code of Ethics Course
- Ohio Division of Real Estate Course Lookup
- The CE Shop
- Michigan Continuing Education Support
- NAR Designations and Certifications
- Ohio Division of Real Estate/Appraisal CE
- Hondros College
- Owens Community College
- Davis College