Application for Director HREA Representative Three Year Term – 2023, 2024, 2025
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of Northwest Ohio REALTORS®. The major function of the Board of Directors is to establish Board policy and procedure. The Directors meet approximately ten times a year.
- One Director representing the Heartland Real Estate Association will be elected in 2022 to serve a three-year term (2023, 2024, and 2025).
- Applicants must be a member of NOR and shall have had at least three (3) years of experience in Real Estate.
- Applicants must be a member of the Heartland Real Estate Association.
- Only members of the Heartland Real Estate Association will vote for HREA Representative to the NOR Board of Directors.
- Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation from another active REALTOR member.
- A profile of each candidate will be published in the NOR Newsletter, NOR Magazine and will be posted on www.nworealtors.com.
- All interested members should complete this form no later than October 28, 2022.