ICYMI – Daily Update 4/27/2020
MLS Fees Billing Period Extended
In consideration of possible economic hardships due to the current pandemic, the 2020/2021 MLS Fees due date has been extended from 30 days to 60 days (August 15, 2020) before a late fee will be assessed.
The 2020/2021 MLS Fees will be billed on June 15, 2020. The billing will be $516 for NOR Primary and Secondary Members and $616 for MLS Only Members.
As always, we will be happy to work on a case by case basis with anyone who has extenuating circumstances, as long as the arrangements are made with Jody Bader (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yolanda Edwards (email@example.com) prior to the due date.
Please contact Jody or Yolanda with any questions about MLS Fees billing.
Fair Housing Month – April 2020
As April comes to a close, it is important that the challenges presented by COVID-19 do not overshadow our Realtor® commitment to Fair Housing. Click Here to access NAR Fair Housing Resources.
NOR Members Invited to Attend ORRA International Summit
ORRA INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT:
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON REAL ESTATE WORLDWIDE
presented by the Global Real Estate Council of Orlando
WHAT: A virtual panel of real estate leaders from around the world who will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on their countries’ markets, practitioners, and homebuyers and sellers.
WHEN: April 30, 2020 | 11:00 am EST – 12:30 pm EST
FORMAT: Zoom meeting
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
· Brazil – Heitor Kuser, Kuser Participações S/A
· Canada – Laura Leyser, Canadian Real Estate Association
· China – Spencer Hoo, The Hoo Group at RE/MAX Premier Realty
· Dubai – Shadi Bteddini, Century 21 UAE
· Greece – Alexandra Sekouri, Nest Seekers International
· Jamaica – Roger Allen, Roger Allen Jamaica Realty, Ltd.
· Panama – Frank Morrice Arias, Panama Real Estate Association
· Serbia – Nenad Djordjevic, Real Estate Cluster
· Spain – Francis Fernandez, UCI SPPI S.A.
· South Africa – Christo Weilbach, Institute of Real Estate Agents of South Africa
· United States – Caridad Quiroga Perez, Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS®
DETAILS: Special guest Lilian Alevato, MD, MBA, Central Florida Inpatient Medicine, will provide an update on the global pandemic.
Moderated by ORRA CEO Cliff Long and 2020 Global Real Estate Council of Orlando Chairman Cleberto Copetti.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Financial Resources from NAR
Turn to NAR’s Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness for best practices and tips for business and personal finances during economic uncertainty. http://ow.ly/VOFD50zb8pa