NORIS News 06-21-20
A new Audio/Video field will be added to the MLS listing load on 06-22-21.
This field will be a required field, designed to help listing agents disclose if Audio/Video equipment is being used on the property. Consent from the possible buyer is still required for the seller to be able to use the equipment during a showing. Click here to read what Ohio Law has to say about Audio/Video home surveillance.
Click here to download the new forms – Reminder – these are not to be used until 06-22-21.
- Single Family Data Form
- Condo/Villa Data Form
- Multi-Family Data Form
- Mobile Home Property Data Form
- Lots/Land/Farms Data Form
- Commercial/Industrial/Business Data Form
- Rent/Lease Residential Data Form
- Rent/Lease Commercial Data Form
Guide your buyers by mapping out a plan
RPR Maps can be a powerful tool in your tool belt
In this 45 minute webinar, you’ll use RPR maps to serve your buyers and find new clients by:
- Learning the basics of starting a property or area search
- Refining your searches by zooming in on areas based on local geographies
- How to search for properties within Opportunity Zones
- How to perform school searches
If you need help with any NORIS product please email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be happy to help.